We are dedicated to providing our clients superior legal representation.
Our Practice Areas
We offer our clients a broad spectrum of legal services in commercial and personal disciplines.
We are committed to meeting our clients' diverse legal needs.
- Object to Hunger - St. Mary's Food Bank AllianceOctober 7, 2014
- Recently the employees of May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie participated in collecting canned goods and non... More »
- Shareholder Dorothy Baran speaks regarding FLSAAugust 21, 2014
- Shareholder Dorothy Baran recently delivered a presentation regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act to NA... More »
- Paula Williams Recognized for Service as Judge Pro TemAugust 19, 2014
- Paula Williams, a litigation shareholder with the firm was recently recognized for her outstanding volunteer s... More »
- Vicki L. Darr ReturnsAugust 11, 2014
- We are happy to report that Vicki L. Darr, ACP has returned to May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, P.C. as Pa... More »
- Shareholder David Horowitz will co-chair Family Law Track at CLE by the SeaMarch 19, 2014
- Shareholder David Horowitz will co-chair Family Law Track at CLE by the Sea
Shareholder D... More »
- Shareholder David Horowitz joins State Bar CommitteesMarch 19, 2014
- Shareholder David Horowitz joins State Bar Committees
Congratulations to Shareholder David Horo... More »
- Kerie Trindle Byrne finalist for national NALS Award of ExcellenceNovember 1, 2013
- Congratulations to Kerie Trindle Byrne, PLS, CP on being named a finalist for the 2013 NALS Award of Excellenc... More »